Welcome to Squatter House, where all of your remodeling nightmares come true!
When I bought this home a few years ago, I bought it with the expressed goal of doing MINOR cosmetic work. I explicitly stated to the Realtor that I did not want a "fixer." With my current work schedule, I really didn't have time. I still ended up with a fixer. I guess the lesson here is: NEVER trust anyone to be responsible for something so important you.
I took charge of the financing process, the moving process, but when my first home deal fell through, I trusted my Realtor to choose a home with the the same care in mind that I had. My BAD.
Now I am on a journey to share with others the down and dirty day to day trials of homeownership -- once you've stepped into closing oblivion and cannot turn back.
This blog I hope will be a cathartic exchange of ideas, tips and information that will be helpful to others as much as it is for me.
Enjoy and Happy Squatting!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Cop A Squat